This page exists to provide information on Brisbane City Council and local community group initiatives, events, programs and news within the Moorooka Ward.
We ask that anyone engaging with Cr Steve Griffiths Facebook page shows respect, courtesy, and kindness for all members of our social media communities.
We welcome your comments and engagement with Cr Steve Griffiths page however comments or posts will be moderated where needed. Comments or posts containing, but not limited to, the following will be removed:
- Content that harasses, abuses or threatens a Councillor, council employee or a member of the public
- Content that is defamatory towards any other individual or business
- Content that attacks someone based on their age, gender, impairment, political beliefs, race, religion or sexuality
- Content that contains obscene or offensive language
- Content that is false or misleading information
- Content that is posted continuously on repeat
- Content that constitutes spam or solicits business
If you don’t adhere to the above, we will moderate, hide and potentially remove your comment. All moderation will be done at Cr Griffiths and the platform’s discretion and can be applied to any post, comment, or interaction that is deemed inappropriate.
Contravention and repeated violation of these rules will result in the person being blocked from the page.
We will respond to comments via Facebook where possible, but please note that comments and posts to this page are not monitored 24/7.
If you have an issue that requires assistance, please email the Moorooka Ward Office via firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and a description of your complaint.
The Moorooka Ward comprises the southern suburbs of Acacia Ridge, Archerfield, Coopers Plains, Moorooka, Nathan, Rocklea, Salisbury, Willawong and parts of Annerley, Durack, Oxley and Tarragindi.